- Address: 820 Concourse Village, West, 3rd Fl 10451, Bronx, New York
- GPS: 40.8168619,-73.91967829999999
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Bronx, New York like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Bronx, New York address is: 820 Concourse Village, West, 3rd Fl 10451, Bronx, New York.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Subway: 4 Or D To Yankee Stadium (161-river Ave) Bus #55 Or #6 Located In Concourse Village West. 2 Blocks East Of Grand Concourse. Municipal Parking With Handicapped Spaces In The Shopping Mall. There Is A Fee For Parking. Effective Oct 17 2011, All New And Replacement Soc Sec Cards For Bronx Residents Require Visit To Bronx Soc Sec Card Center,820 Concourse Village West, 2nd Floor, Bronx, NY 10451.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM