- Address: 1829 Southern Blvd 10460, Bronx, New York
- GPS: 40.8398753,-73.8866653
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Bronx, New York like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Bronx, New York address is: 1829 Southern Blvd 10460, Bronx, New York.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Located On Southern Blvd At E 176 St, 3 Blocks South Of E Tremont Ave, 2 Blocks North Of E 174 St Station Of Irt #2 And 5 Trains. Bus #19 On Sou Thern Boulevard, #40 And 41 On E Tremont Ave. Onsite Parking Is Not Available At This Location. Passengers Can Be Dropped Off At The Main Entrance Of The Building. Note: Effective Oct 17 2011, All New And Repla Cement Soc Sec Cards For Bronx Residents Require Visit To Bronx Soc Sec Card Center, 820 Concourse Village West, 2nd Floor, Bronx, Ny 10451.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Popular questions at Bronx, 10460
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.