- Address: 149 West Broad Street 08302, Bridgeton, New Jersey
- GPS: 39.429014,-75.24216339999998
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Bridgeton, New Jersey like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Bridgeton, New Jersey address is: 149 West Broad Street 08302, Bridgeton, New Jersey.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
The Office Is Located On Route 49 Just West Of The Cumberland County Courthouse. Onsite Parking Including Spaces For Handicapped Indiv Iduals Is Available At This Location.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 25,349 people in Bridgeton and 156,898 in Cumberland County.
- Service: Cumberland County. City: Bridgeton.
- Veterans: 6,918 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 20,805 people, average benefits – $1,616 per month or $19,401 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 5,918, average monthly benefit – $620.99.
Popular questions at Bridgeton, 08302
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.