- Address: Suite 100, 5540 Sr 64 East 34208, Bradenton, Florida
- GPS: 27.4929573,-82.49132229999998
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Bradenton, Florida like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Bradenton, Florida address is: Suite 100, 5540 Sr 64 East 34208, Bradenton, Florida.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Southwest Corner Of The Intersection Of State Road 64 And Morgan Johnson Road, West Of I-75, Behind Bp Gas Station.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 57,644 people in Bradenton and 394,855 in Manatee County.
- Service: Manatee County. Cities: Anna Maria, Bradenton, Bradenton Beach, Holmes Beach, Palmetto. Town: Longboat Key.
- Veterans: 28,403 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 62,821 people, average benefits – $1,451 per month or $17,420 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 5,959, average monthly benefit – $582.31.
Popular questions at Bradenton, 34208
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.