- Address: 2724 Chandler Drive 42104, Bowling Green, Kentucky
- GPS: 36.945586,-86.431621
- Phone: 1-877-801-0817, 1-800-772-1213, 1-270-842-0115
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Bowling Green, Kentucky like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Bowling Green, Kentucky address is: 2724 Chandler Drive 42104, Bowling Green, Kentucky.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Off Of Scottsville Road Exit At Cave Mill Road (light # 9). Go To 2nd Light And Turn Right Into Chandler Park. Social Security Office Is Located On The Right.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 68,401 people in Bowling Green and 131,264 in Warren County.
- Service: Warren County. Cities: Bowling Green, Oakland, Plum Springs, Smiths Grove, Woodburn.
- Veterans: 6,705 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 17,616 people, average benefits – $1,393 per month or $16,719 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 3,431, average monthly benefit – $560.77.