- Address: Room 148, 10 Causeway Street 02222, Boston, Massachusetts
- GPS: 42.3647292,-71.06313310000002
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Boston, Massachusetts like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Boston, Massachusetts address is: Room 148, 10 Causeway Street 02222, Boston, Massachusetts.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
We Are Located In The Oneill Building Next To Td Boston Garden. Take 93 To North Station/causeway Street. Public Transportation Take Orange Or Green Line To North Station. Private Garage Parking Available Nearby For A Fee. Parking For Disabled Persons At Meters In The Area. Passengers Can Be Dropped Off At The Main Entrance Of The Building.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 694,583 people in Boston and 807,252 in Suffolk County.
- Service: Suffolk County. City: Boston.
- Veterans: 15,503 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 87,969 people, average benefits – $1,508 per month or $18,103 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 28,218, average monthly benefit – $563.76.
Popular questions at Boston, 02222
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.