- Address: Suite 400, 621 Nw 53 St 33487, Boca Raton, Florida
- GPS: 26.3970576,-80.09513240000001
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Boca Raton, Florida like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Boca Raton, Florida address is: Suite 400, 621 Nw 53 St 33487, Boca Raton, Florida.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Office Is Located Near The Ne Corner Of Congress Ave And Yamato Road (north Of Yamato Road Just West Of I-95) In The Arvida Park Of Commerce Office Complex – One Park Place – 7-story Building Adjacent To The Embassy Suites Hotel.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 99,244 people in Boca Raton and 1,485,941 in Palm Beach County.
- Service: Palm Beach County. City: Boca Raton.
- Veterans: 4,418 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 15,790 people, average benefits – $1,451 per month or $17,420 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,592, average monthly benefit – $559.06.