- Address: 207 N Williamsburg Dr 61704, Bloomington, Illinois
- GPS: 40.4822796,-88.94538929999999
- Phone: 1-877-405-4640, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Bloomington, Illinois like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Bloomington, Illinois address is: 207 N Williamsburg Dr 61704, Bloomington, Illinois.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
The Office Is Located Two Blocks East Of Eastland Shopping Center. Take Eastland Dr. To Williamsburg Dr. And Turn Right To 207 N. Williamsburg.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 77,962 people in Bloomington and 172,828 in McLean County.
- Service: McLean County. Cities: Bloomington, Chenoa, El Paso, Le Roy, Lexington. Townships: Allin, Anchor, Arrowsmith, Bellflower, Blue Mound, Cheney’s Grove, Cropsey, Dale, Danvers, Dawson, Downs, Dry Grove, Empire, Funk’s Grove, Gridley, Hudson, Lawndale, Martin, Money Creek, Mount Hope, Normal, Old Town, Randolph, Towanda, West, White Oak, Yates.
- Veterans: 7,907 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 21,569 people, average benefits – $1,491 per month or $17,895 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,838, average monthly benefit – $602.29.