- Address: Suite 100, 4207 Boulder Ridge Rd 58503, Bismarck, North Dakota
- GPS: 46.8522046,-100.78695049999999
- Phone: 1-877-319-6044, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Bismarck, North Dakota like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Bismarck, North Dakota address is: Suite 100, 4207 Boulder Ridge Rd 58503, Bismarck, North Dakota.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
SELF-HELP PC LOCATED IN THE BISMARCK OFFICE. THE PUBLIC CAN FILE CLAIMS ONLINE, REGISTER FOR MYSSA AND CONDUCT MYSSA BUSINESS WITH NO APPOINTMENT NEEDED.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 73,112 people in Bismarck and 95,273 in Burleigh County.
- Service: Burleigh County. Cities: Bismarck, Lincoln, Regan, Wilton, Wing.
- Veterans: 6,356 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 12,119 people, average benefits – $1,404 per month or $16,848 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 858, average monthly benefit – $481.35.
Popular questions at Bismarck, 58503
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.