- Address: Ste A, 502 N State St 49307, Big Rapids, Michigan
- GPS: 43.7041699,-85.48374910000001
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Big Rapids, Michigan like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Big Rapids, Michigan address is: Ste A, 502 N State St 49307, Big Rapids, Michigan.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Watertower Rd Is Located Between Perry (m-20) And Fuller Streets. It Is Located Directly Next To Mecosta/osceola Dept Of Human Services.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 10,601 people in Big Rapids and 43,545 in Mecosta County.
- Service: Mecosta County. City: Big Rapids. Villages: Barryton, Mecosta, Morley, Stanwood.
- Veterans: 2,771 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 6,510 people, average benefits – $1,551 per month or $18,614 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,080, average monthly benefit – $581.48.