- Address: 455 Bond St 49022, Benton Harbor, Michigan
- GPS: 42.1112103,-86.46402949999998
- Phone: 1-877-405-5457, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Benton Harbor, Michigan like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Benton Harbor, Michigan address is: 455 Bond St 49022, Benton Harbor, Michigan.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Located At The Corner Of 12th And Bond Streets, 2 Blocks South Of Main S Treet In Downtown Benton Harbor.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 10,038 people in Benton Harbor and 154,141 in Berrien County.
- Service: Berrien County. City: Benton Harbor.
- Veterans: 643 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 1,501 people, average benefits – $1,551 per month or $18,614 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 296, average monthly benefit – $585.27.