- Address: 2900 Hannah Ave Nw 56601, Bemidji, Minnesota
- GPS: 47.49702509999999,-94.90569750000003
- Phone: 1-866-258-6345, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Bemidji, Minnesota like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Bemidji, Minnesota address is: 2900 Hannah Ave Nw 56601, Bemidji, Minnesota.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Two Stoplights East Of The Intersection Of Us Hwy 71 And Mn Hwy 197, Turn North Between Applebee’s And The Super 8 Motel, Office Is On The Second Block, Directly East/behind Walmart.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 15,404 people in Bemidji and 46,847 in Beltrami County.
- Service: Beltrami County. Cities: Bemidji, Blackduck, Funkley, Kelliher, Solway, Tenstrike, Turtle River, Wilton.
- Veterans: 2,810 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 6,280 people, average benefits – $1,521 per month or $18,257 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,222, average monthly benefit – $563.
Popular questions at Bemidji, 56601
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.