- Address: Suite 100, 11975 Sw 2nd St 97005, Beaverton, Oregon
- GPS: 45.4853118,-122.8000328
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Beaverton, Oregon like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Beaverton, Oregon address is: Suite 100, 11975 Sw 2nd St 97005, Beaverton, Oregon.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Take Beaverton-hillsdale Or Farmington Rd To Lombard St. Office Is South On Corner Of Lombard And 2nd St. Office Is A One Tenant Bldg Bus Stop Number 53 From Allen Blvd Toward Beaverton Transit Center Bus Stop Number 53 From Beaverton Transit Center For Stop At Corner Of 2nd And Lombard.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 98,962 people in Beaverton and 597,695 in Washington County.
- Service: Washington County. City: Beaverton.
- Veterans: 5,292 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 15,131 people, average benefits – $1,464 per month or $17,575 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,188, average monthly benefit – $576.43.
Popular questions at Beaverton, 97005
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.