- Address: Suite A, 8455 Dishman Rd 77713, Beaumont, Texas
- GPS: 30.0949967,-94.19146339999998
- Phone: 1-866-613-2864, 1-800-772-1213, 1-409-866-0226
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Beaumont, Texas like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Beaumont, Texas address is: Suite A, 8455 Dishman Rd 77713, Beaumont, Texas.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Our Office Is Located At Suite A, 8455 Dishman Rd, Beaumont, Tx 77713. If You Are Heading East Or West On I-10, You Will Want To Take Hwy 69n And Exit At The Delaware St Exit. You Will Then Head West Down Delaware St. Until It Turns Into Dishman. Once On Dishman Follow The Signs And Turn Left Into Our Parking Area. If You Are Heading North Or South On Hwy 69, You Will Want To Exit At The Delaware St Exit. You Will Then Head West Down Delaware St. Until It Turns Into Dishman.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 118,428 people in Beaumont and 256,299 in Jefferson County.
- Service: Jefferson County. Cities: Beaumont, Bevil Oaks, China, Groves, Nederland, Nome, Port Arthur, Port Neches, Taylor Landing.
- Veterans: 15,024 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 25,267 people, average benefits – $1,431 per month or $17,178 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 8,679, average monthly benefit – $560.09.