- Address: 646 Robert Smalls Pkwy 29906, Beaufort, South Carolina
- GPS: 32.4091935,-80.75430840000001
- Phone: 1-866-254-3316, 1-800-772-1213, 1-843-524-3943
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Beaufort, South Carolina like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Beaufort, South Carolina address is: 646 Robert Smalls Pkwy 29906, Beaufort, South Carolina.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Office Is Located On Robert Smalls Parkway Which Is Also Known As Highwa Y 170. We Are Accross From The Sc Employment Commission. When You Cros S The Broad River Bridge We Are Approximately 2 Miles From The Bridge On The Left.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 12,361 people in Beaufort and 188,715 in Beaufort County.
- Service: Beaufort County. Cities: Beaufort, Hardeeville. Towns: Bluffton, Hilton Head Island, Port Royal, Ridgeland, Yemassee.
- Veterans: 25,049 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 29,552 people, average benefits – $1,475 per month or $17,711 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,917, average monthly benefit – $579.03.