- Address: 3591 Park East Dr 44122, Beachwood, Ohio
- GPS: 41.4626288,-81.49246979999998
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Beachwood, Ohio like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Beachwood, Ohio address is: 3591 Park East Dr 44122, Beachwood, Ohio.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
1000 Ft North Of Chagrin Blvd On The East Side Of Richmond Rd, West Of I-271 In A Complex Called Corporate Park Of Beachwood. The Office Is Located At The Other End Of Moxie’s Restaurant.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 11,953 people in Beachwood and 1,243,857 in Cuyahoga County.
- Service: Cuyahoga County. City: Beachwood.
- Veterans: 596 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 1,617 people, average benefits – $1,438 per month or $17,266 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 479, average monthly benefit – $596.35.