- Address: 8331 Brandon Road 56425, Baxter, Minnesota
- GPS: 46.34447489999999,-94.2265074
- Phone: 1-866-331-9087, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Baxter, Minnesota like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Baxter, Minnesota address is: 8331 Brandon Road 56425, Baxter, Minnesota.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Located In The College Pines Office Park At The Southern Edge Of The City Of Baxter Off Of College Road. From The North Or South Follow Mn State Highway 371 To College Road East, Take A Right On Conifer Drive And Left On To Brandon Road. The Brainerd Lakes Area Resident Station Is Located On The Right.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 8,314 people in Baxter and 64,889 in Crow Wing County.
- Service: Crow Wing County. Cities: Baxter, Brainerd, Breezy Point, Crosby, Crosslake, Cuyuna, Deerwood, Emily, Fifty Lakes, Fort Ripley, Garrison, Ironton, Jenkins, Manhattan Beach, Nisswa, Pequot Lakes, Riverton, Trommald.
- Veterans: 5,370 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 8,700 people, average benefits – $1,521 per month or $18,257 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,136, average monthly benefit – $546.65.
Popular questions at Baxter, 56425
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.