- Address: 5455 Bankers Ave 70808, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- GPS: 30.4273301,-91.13446499999998
- Phone: 1-866-613-3070, 1-800-772-1213, 1-225-382-2090
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Baton Rouge, Louisiana like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Baton Rouge, Louisiana address is: 5455 Bankers Ave 70808, Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Exit Interstate 10 At The College Drive Exit. Coming From Lafayette, Exit And Go Left, Under I-10, Go To Third Stop Light And Look For The Waffle House On The Right. Coming From New Orleans, Exit And Go Right To The Second Stop Light And Look For The Waffle House On The Right. This Is Bankers Ave. Go Right. Go One Quarter Mile East On Bankers Ave. We Are The Red Brick Building On The Left. You Can Also Take Corporate Blvd. South From Jefferson Ave To Get To The Office. Turn Right At The Light At Energy Avenue. It Will Curve To The Left And Become Bankers Ave. We Are The Red Brick Building On The Right.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Popular questions at Baton Rouge, 70808
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.