- Address: 571 East Main Street 14020, Batavia, New York
- GPS: 42.9964519,-78.16508290000002
- Phone: 1-866-931-7103, 1-800-772-1213, 1-585-344-4809
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Batavia, New York like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Batavia, New York address is: 571 East Main Street 14020, Batavia, New York.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Office Is Located In The Eastown Plaza On Rt 5 At The East End Of The City Where Rts 5 And 33 Meet And Across The Street From The Miss Batavia Family Restaurant. Large Parking Lot With Plenty Of Handicap Spaces. See Info Screen Cdr: slot A-t2, Slot B-t16; Payee:slot D-t16, Slot E-t2; O/p:slot A-t2, Slot B-t16; Other:slot D-t16, Slot E-t2.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 15,465 people in Batavia and 60,079 in Genesee County.
- Service: Genesee County. Cities: Batavia. Towns: Alabama, Alexander, Bergen, Bethany, Byron, Darien, Elba, Le Roy, Oakfield, Pavilion, Pembroke.
- Veterans: 3,910 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 7,834 people, average benefits – $1,514 per month or $18,174 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,131, average monthly benefit – $601.24.
Popular questions at Batavia, 14020
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.