- Address: 900 Leisure Ln 74006, Bartlesville, Oklahoma
- GPS: 36.7421529,-95.9199625
- Phone: 1-877-836-1557, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Bartlesville, Oklahoma like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Bartlesville, Oklahoma address is: 900 Leisure Ln 74006, Bartlesville, Oklahoma.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
The Office Is Located At The Intersection Of Leisure Lane And Adams Blvd Which Is Approximately 8/10 Of A Mile East Of The Intersection Of Adams Blvd And Hwy 75 (washington Blvd) From Wal-mart – Go East On Adams Blvd Approx 1/2 Mile, The Office Will Be On Your Right From The Corner Of Madison Blvd And Adams Blvd – Go West 1 Block The Office Will Be On Your Left.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 35,837 people in Bartlesville and 51,843 in Washington County.
- Service: Washington County. City: Bartlesville.
- Veterans: 3,799 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 6,864 people, average benefits – $1,424 per month or $17,098 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,161, average monthly benefit – $551.25.
Popular questions at Bartlesville, 74006
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.