- Address: Location is CLOSED 720 E. Main St. 92311, Barstow, California
- GPS: 34.8983561,-117.01839819999998
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Barstow, California like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Main Street, 1 1/2 Blocks East Of Barstow Rd. On The South Side Of The S Treet Next To Dr. Mike’s 24 Hour Clinic.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 23,972 people in Barstow and 2,171,603 in San Bernardino County.
- Service: San Bernardino County. Cities: Barstow.
- Veterans: 1,037 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 2,613 people, average benefits – $1,432 per month or $17,189 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 788, average monthly benefit – $649.23.
Popular questions at Barstow, 92311
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.