- Address: Suite 100, 6820 Hospital Dr 21237, Baltimore, Maryland
- GPS: 39.3477693,-76.47460899999999
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Baltimore, Maryland like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Baltimore, Maryland address is: Suite 100, 6820 Hospital Dr 21237, Baltimore, Maryland.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
695 East Take The Md-7 Philadelphia Road Exit, Exit 34 Toward Rosedale-k Eep Left To Take The Md-7e Ramp Toward White Marsh/ccbc Essex-turn Left Onto Md-7/philadelphia Rd-turn Left Onto Hospital Drive-right Turn Onto Parking Lot At 6820. Office Is Located In Suite 100. Also Accessible By Mta Bus Routes #4 And #55.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Popular questions at Baltimore, 21237
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.