- Address: Suite S, 1531 S Edgewood Street 21227, Baltimore, Maryland
- GPS: 39.2608121,-76.66716989999998
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Baltimore, Maryland like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Baltimore, Maryland address is: Suite S, 1531 S Edgewood Street 21227, Baltimore, Maryland.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
From I-95 Take The Caton Ave Exit 50. Take Caton Ave North Exit 50b Tow Ard Wilkins Ave. Merge Onto S Caton Ave/us-1 Alt N.turn Left Onto Benson Ave Proceed 1/4 Mile To Benson Heights Business Center And Make A Left. From I-695 Take I-95n To Baltimore Exit 11a And Follow The Directions Above. The Office Is Located Behind St Agnes Hospital.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Popular questions at Baltimore, 21227
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.