- Address: 1029 Camino La Costa 78752, Austin, Texas
- GPS: 30.3243106,-97.70068709999998
- Phone: 1-866-627-6991, 1-800-772-1213, 1-512-206-3724
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Austin 78752, Texas like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Austin, Texas address is: 1029 Camino La Costa 78752, Austin, Texas.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
From South:from I-35 Take Exit 238a Remain On Access Rd Through Light At Us 290e. Turn Right Onto La Posada Dr. Turn Right Onto Camino La Costa. From North: From I-35 Take Exit 2222 Make U Turn Under I-35. Turn Right Onto La Posada Turn Right Onto Camino La Costa. From West:take Koenig/2222 To I-35 Turn Left Onto I-35n Access Rd. Right Onto La Posada Dr Right Onto Camino La Costa From East:290e To I-35n Access Rt Onto La Posada Rt Onto Camino La Costa.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Nearest Social Security Offices: Social Security Office in Austin 78735.
About Social Security Offices in Austin
- Population: 964,254 people in Austin and 1,248,743 in Travis County.
- Service: Travis County. Cities: Austin, Bee Cave, Creedmoor, Jonestown, Lago Vista, Lakeway, Manor, Rollingwood, Sunset Valley, West Lake Hills. Villages: Briarcliff, Point Venture, San Leanna, The Hills, Volente, Webberville.
- Veterans: 49,360 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 122,002 people, average benefits – $1,431 per month or $17,178 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 16,533, average monthly benefit – $563.72.
Popular questions at Austin, 78752
What is the full retirement age for social security?
What documents do you need to replace Social Security card?
Can you go to Social Security office without an appointment?
How many months in advance should you apply for Social Security benefits?
What documents will you need to apply for Social Security benefits?
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.