- Address: 1650 Prince Avenue 30606, Athens, Georgia
- GPS: 33.9668704,-83.4055186
- Phone: 1-866-964-3294, 1-800-772-1213, 1-706-208-3751
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Athens, Georgia like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Athens, Georgia address is: 1650 Prince Avenue 30606, Athens, Georgia.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Office Is Located At 1650 Prince Ave. Athens Ga. Parking Is Located In T He Rear Of The Building With Customer Entrance To The Building On Prince Avenue.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 125,964 people in Athens and 127,330 in Clarke County.
- Service: Clarke County. City: Athens.
- Veterans: 4,808 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 14,898 people, average benefits – $1,436 per month or $17,240 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 3,146, average monthly benefit – $635.73.
Popular questions at Athens, 30606
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.