- Address: 115 W Bond St 97103, Astoria, Oregon
- GPS: 46.1897369,-123.84562010000002
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Astoria, Oregon like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Astoria, Oregon address is: 115 W Bond St 97103, Astoria, Oregon.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
1 Block S Of Marine – On The Corner Of Hume And Bond – Just Up From The Pig And Pancake Restaurant.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 9,976 people in Astoria and 39,764 in Clatsop County.
- Service: Clatsop County. Cities: Astoria, Cannon Beach, Gearhart, Seaside, Warrenton.
- Veterans: 3,748 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 6,080 people, average benefits – $1,464 per month or $17,575 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 788, average monthly benefit – $563.45.