- Address: 4815 State Rd 44004, Ashtabula, Ohio
- GPS: 41.862111,-80.77145089999999
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Ashtabula, Ohio like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Ashtabula, Ohio address is: 4815 State Rd 44004, Ashtabula, Ohio.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Located On State Road South Of Route 20.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 19,124 people in Ashtabula and 97,493 in Ashtabula County.
- Service: Ashtabula County. Cities: Ashtabula, Conneaut, Geneva. Townships: Andover, Austinburg, Cherry Valley, Colebrook, Conneaut, Denmark, Dorset, Harpersfield, Hartsgrove, Jefferson, Kingsville, Lenox, Monroe, Morgan, New Lyme, Orwell, Pierpont, Plymouth, Richmond, Rome, Saybrook, Sheffield, Trumbull, Wayne, Williamsfield, Windsor.
- Veterans: 7,465 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 13,191 people, average benefits – $1,438 per month or $17,266 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 3,054, average monthly benefit – $583.17.
Popular questions at Ashtabula, 44004
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.