- Address: Location is CLOSED Suite 200, 1401 Wilson Blvd 22209, Arlington, Virginia
- GPS: 38.895452,-77.07355000000001
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Arlington, Virginia like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
West-route 50 East To Rosslyn/key Bridge Exit, Merge Onto N Meade St (be Comes Lynn St) Left Onto Wilson Blvd, Bldg On Rt, Corner Wilson & Oak St . North-george Washington Memorial Pkwy South To I-66/us-50 Exit, Keep R T At The Fork And Merge To Us-50 W, Exit To Rosslyn/key Bridge, Rt Onto Lynn, Follow Above Directions To Office. From Metro Station-go Upstairs To N Fr Myer Dr, Turn Left, Walk To Wilso N, Turn Right, Walk Two Blocks To 1401 Wilson Blvd, Entrance On Oak St.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM