- Address: 321 Holiday Drive 73401, Ardmore, Oklahoma
- GPS: 34.1798529,-97.1666942
- Phone: 1-888-619-4774, 1-800-772-1213, 1-580-223-6129
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Ardmore, Oklahoma like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Ardmore, Oklahoma address is: 321 Holiday Drive 73401, Ardmore, Oklahoma.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
The Office Is Located On Holiday Dr Directly Across From The Interurban Cafe. Holiday Dr Is The Side Street On The East Side Of Interstate 35 And Travels North And South Between Exit 31 And Exit 32.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 24,283 people in Ardmore and 48,177 in Carter County.
- Service: Carter County. Cities: Ardmore, Healdton, Lone Grove, Wilson. Towns: Dickson, Gene Autry, Ratliff City, Springer, Tatums.
- Veterans: 3,393 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 6,364 people, average benefits – $1,424 per month or $17,098 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,531, average monthly benefit – $561.72.