- Address: 253 W Superstition Blv 85120, Apache Junction, Arizona
- GPS: 33.4215978,-111.5489728
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Apache Junction, Arizona like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Apache Junction, Arizona address is: 253 W Superstition Blv 85120, Apache Junction, Arizona.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Residents In Phoenix Metropolitan Area That Include Maricopa County And Parts Of Pinal County Applying For Ssn Cards Are Required To Visit One Of The Phoenix Social Security Card Centers. Locations Are: 16241 N Tatum Blvd, Suite B Phoenix Az (2 Blocks South Of Bell Rd On Tatum Blvd) And 250 N 7th Ave Suite 200 Phoenix Az (corner Of 7th Ave And Van Buren) Hours 9 Am To 3:30pm Mon – Fri. General Directions To The Apache Junction Office: Corner Of Superstition Blvd And Idaho Streets.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 41,739 people in Apache Junction and 447,138 in Pinal County.
- Service: Pinal County. City: Apache Junction.
- Veterans: 3,707 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 5,777 people, average benefits – $1,491 per month or $17,897 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 579, average monthly benefit – $582.78.
Popular questions at Apache Junction? 85120
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.