- Address: 475 Main Street 06401, Ansonia, Connecticut
- GPS: 41.3382781,-73.07527060000001
- Phone: 1-866-331-7096, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Ansonia, Connecticut like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Ansonia, Connecticut address is: 475 Main Street 06401, Ansonia, Connecticut.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Directions Are For New Address: Frm North: Route 8 Take Wakelee Ave Exit19, Follow Downtown Signs Frm South: Route 8 Take Pershing Dr Exit16, To The 4th Light, Take Right On Bridge St, At 2nd Light Take Right Onto Main St Frm Route 34e: Go Straight (past Route 8 Intersection) To Main St Off Is In The Ansonia Shopping Plaza With Big Y Supermarket.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 19,249 people in Ansonia and 862,477 in New Haven County.
- Service: New Haven County. City: Ansonia.
- Veterans: 839 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 2,703 people, average benefits – $1,611 per month or $19,342 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 465, average monthly benefit – $592.56.
Popular questions at Ansonia, 06401
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.