- Address: Suite A, 3971 Research Park Dr 48108, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- GPS: 42.2303303,-83.73103900000001
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Ann Arbor, Michigan like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Ann Arbor, Michigan address is: Suite A, 3971 Research Park Dr 48108, Ann Arbor, Michigan.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
I-94 To State Street- South On State Street To Ellsworth Turn Left (east) Turn Left At The First Street Which Is S. Research Park Dr Public Parking Is In The Front Of The Building.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 121,890 people in Ann Arbor and 370,963 in Washtenaw County.
- Service: Washtenaw County. Cities: Ann Arbor, Chelsea, Dexter, Milan, Saline, Ypsilanti.
- Veterans: 12,737 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 55,459 people, average benefits – $1,551 per month or $18,614 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 5,446, average monthly benefit – $596.03.