- Address: 2921 N Valderas St 77515, Angleton, Texas
- GPS: 29.1951578,-95.43016390000003
- Phone: 1-866-338-2940, 1-800-772-1213, 1-979-848-2177
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Angleton, Texas like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Angleton, Texas address is: 2921 N Valderas St 77515, Angleton, Texas.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
South On Business 288 To Henderson Dr, Left On Henderson Dr, Left On Val Deras. Office Is Located At The Corner Of Henderson Dr And Valderas St.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 19,565 people in Angleton and 362,457 in Brazoria County.
- Service: Brazoria County. City: Angleton.
- Veterans: 995 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 35,775 people, average benefits – $1,431 per month or $17,178 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 310, average monthly benefit – $550.57.
Popular questions at Angleton, 77515
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.