- Address: 117 S Scatterfield Rd 46012, Anderson, Indiana
- GPS: 40.1164796,-85.653843
- Phone: 1-866-875-0394, 1-800-772-1213, 1-765-644-7658
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Anderson, Indiana like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Anderson, Indiana address is: 117 S Scatterfield Rd 46012, Anderson, Indiana.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 56,129 people in Anderson and 129,641 in Madison County.
- Service: Madison County. City: Anderson.
- Veterans: 8,458 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 17,852 people, average benefits – $1,522 per month or $18,266 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 3,355, average monthly benefit – $610.43.
Popular questions at Anderson, 46012
What documents do you need to replace Social Security card?
How many months in advance should you apply for Social Security benefits?
What documents will you need to apply for Social Security benefits?
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.
How long does it take for a Social Security application to be approved?