- Address: 4 Civic Ctr Blvd Ext 29625, Anderson, South Carolina
- GPS: 34.5562328,-82.77764760000002
- Phone: 1-877-505-4549, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Anderson, South Carolina like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Anderson, South Carolina address is: 4 Civic Ctr Blvd Ext 29625, Anderson, South Carolina.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
FROM CLEMSON BLVD, TAKE MARTIN LUTHER KING JR BLVD, TAKE LEFT TO CIVIC CENTER BLVD EXT, FIRST BLDG ON LEFT. WE CAN HANDLE MANY OF YOUR NEEDS ONLINE AT WWW.SOCIALSECURITY.GOV/ONLINESERVICES OR BY CALLING 1-800-772- 1213 TO USE OUR AUTOMATED SERVICES. IF YOU NEED TO VISIT OUR OFFICE, THEBEST TIME TO DO SO IS 9:00 AM.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 27,380 people in Anderson and 200,482 in Anderson County.
- Service: Anderson County. Cities: Anderson, Belton. Towns: Honea Path, Iva, Pelzer, Pendleton, Starr, West Pelzer, Williamston.
- Veterans: 14,506 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 31,395 people, average benefits – $1,475 per month or $17,711 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 4,304, average monthly benefit – $576.67.
Popular questions at Anderson, 29625
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.