- Address: 4750canyon Dr 79109, Amarillo, Texas
- GPS: 35.1568303,-101.87914749999999
- Phone: 1-888-221-1113, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Amarillo, Texas like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Amarillo, Texas address is: 4750 Canyon Dr 79109, Amarillo, Texas.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Exit I-27 At 45th, Continue South On The Access Road. Our Office Is 3 Blocks On The Right.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 199,924 people in Amarillo and 121,073 in Potter County.
- Service: Potter County. City: Amarillo. Town: Bishop Hills.
- Veterans: 5,900 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 19,732 people, average benefits – $1,431 per month or $17,178 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 2,947, average monthly benefit – $549.37.
Popular questions at Amarillo, 79109
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.