- Address: 303 Cayuga Ave 16602, Altoona, Pennsylvania
- GPS: 40.4912253,-78.40349609999998
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Altoona, Pennsylvania like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Altoona, Pennsylvania address is: 303 Cayuga Ave 16602, Altoona, Pennsylvania.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Take I-99 To Frankstown Rd Exit. Make A Right On Pleasant Valley Blvd An D Then A Left On Cayuga Ave. Proceed To The Top Of The Hill And Make A Right Turn. The Office Will Be On The Left.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 46,320 people in Altoona and 122,492 in Blair County.
- Service: Blair County. City: Altoona.
- Veterans: 9,809 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 3,453 people, average benefits – $1,515 per month or $18,185 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 4,451, average monthly benefit – $592.00.