- Address: 63 Aliant Parkway 35010, Alexander City, Alabama
- GPS: 32.9197157,-85.95308729999999
- Phone: 1-877-405-0483, 1-800-772-1213, 1-256-329-2429
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Alexander City, Alabama like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Alexander City, Alabama address is: 63 Aliant Parkway 35010, Alexander City, Alabama.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Located In The Aliant Bank Corp Park Near The Intersection Us Hwy 280 & Al Hwy 63 Behind Kfc. Enter From Hwy 280, Airport Or Cherokee Rd (hwy 63).
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 14,875 people in Alexander City and 41,616 in Tallapoosa County.
- Service: Tallapoosa County. Cities: Alexander City, Dadeville, Tallassee. Towns: Camp Hill, Daviston, Goldville, Jackson’s Gap, New Site.
- Veterans: 3,167 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 6,038 people, average benefits – $1,435 per month or $17,222 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,563, average monthly benefit – $601.41.
Popular questions at Alexander City, 35010
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.