- Address: Suite 100, 500 Lead Ave Sw 87102, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- GPS: 35.081493,-106.6537232
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Albuquerque, New Mexico like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Albuquerque, New Mexico address is: Suite 100, 500 Lead Ave Sw 87102, Albuquerque, New Mexico.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Located downtown on lead ave sw and 5th street. Onsite parking is not available at this location. Paid parking on street or in lots within 2 blocks. Parking is not validated. Free metered parking with handicap placard.Designated drop off and pick up zone across 5th st east side between lead and coal.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 560,218 people in Albuquerque and 678,701 in Bernalillo County.
- Service: Bernalillo County. Cities: Albuquerque. Villages: Los Ranchos de Albuquerque, Tijeras.
- Veterans: 49,737 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 96,240 people, average benefits – $1,378 per month or $16,538 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 17,733, average monthly benefit – $577.23.
Popular questions at Albuquerque, 87102
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.