- Address: 412 Martling Road 35951, Albertville, Alabama
- GPS: 34.2768859,-86.19738369999999
- Phone: 1-800-521-0073, 1-800-772-1213, 1-256-891-8525
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Albertville, Alabama like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Albertville, Alabama address is: 412 Martling Road 35951, Albertville, Alabama.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Driving On Hwy 431n Turn Right At Adams-brown Funeral Home In Albertvill E On To Martling Road. Driving On Hwy 431s Cross Intersection Of Hwy 43 1 & Hwy 75 And Turn Left At Next Red Light On To Martling Road. Driving On Hwy 75s Turn Left At First Red Light Entering Albertville On To Mart Ling Road. Driving On Hwy 75n Turn Right At Intersection Of Hwy 75 & Hw Y 431 Then Turn Left At Next Red Light On To Martling Road.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 21,568 people in Albertville and 96,109 in Marshall County.
- Service: Marshall County. Cities: Albertville, Arab, Boaz, Guntersville. Towns: Douglas, Grant, Sardis City, Union Grove.
- Veterans: 6,558 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 13,945 people, average benefits – $1,435 per month or $17,222 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 2,955, average monthly benefit – $558.71.
Popular questions at Albertville, 35951
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.