- Address: Brookwood Executive Pk, 202 Charter St 28001, Albemarle, North Carolina
- GPS: 35.3495012,-80.1552461
- Phone: 1-866-319-8268, 1-800-772-1213, 1-704-982-3640
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Albemarle, North Carolina like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Albemarle, North Carolina address is: Brookwood Executive Pk, 202 Charter St 28001, Albemarle, North Carolina.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
From North Follow Hwy 52 To Hwy 24-27.left On24-27 Appx 4 Miles To Brook Wood Executive Park On Left, 202 Charter St. From West,follow Hwy 73 Thru Downtown 2 Miles To Brookwood Executive Par K On Left, 202 Charter St. From Badin, Follow Hwy 740 To Intersection Of Hwy 24-27 Turn Left Go 2 M Iles To Brookwood Executive Park On Left, 202 Charter St. From East(montgomery Co) Follow Hwy 24-27 To Brookwood Executive Park On Right. Brookwood Executive Park Is Just Before Stanly Gardens Of Memory Cemetary.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 16,106 people in Albemarle and 62,075 in Stanly County.
- Service: Stanly County. Cities: Albemarle, Locust. Towns: Badin, Misenheimer, New London, Norwood, Oakboro, Red Cross, Richfield, Stanfield.
- Veterans: 3,696 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 8,827 people, average benefits – $1,462 per month or $17,549 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,335, average monthly benefit – $559.55.
Popular questions at Albemarle, 28001
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.