- Address: 602 Del Sol Drive 1-a 81101, Alamosa, Colorado
- GPS: 37.4795412,-105.90168260000002
- Phone: 1-888-475-0297, 1-800-772-1213, 1-719-587-0237
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Alamosa, Colorado like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Alamosa, Colorado address is: 602 Del Sol Drive 1-a 81101, Alamosa, Colorado.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
On Highway 160 East Of Wal-mart.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 9,997 people in Alamosa and 15,445 in Alamosa County.
- Service: Alamosa County. City: Alamosa. Town: Hooper.
- Veterans: 933 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 1,734 people, average benefits – $1,471 per month or $17,657 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 621, average monthly benefit – $549.11.
Popular questions at Alamosa, 81101
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.