- Address: 1231 1st St W 27910, Ahoskie, North Carolina
- GPS: 36.2925446,-76.99574380000001
- Phone: 1-866-828-3810, 1-800-772-1213, 1-252-332-6162
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Ahoskie, North Carolina like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Ahoskie, North Carolina address is: 1231 1st St W 27910, Ahoskie, North Carolina.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Office Is Located 1 Block West Of Ahoskie Elementary School. From Academy St Take W First St(561 West) Approximately 1/2 Mile. Office Is On The Left.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 5,039 people in Ahoskie and 23,659 in Hertford County.
- Service: Hertford County. City: Ahoskie. Towns: Como, Harrellsville, Murfreesboro, Winton.
- Veterans: 1,384 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 3,364 people, average benefits – $1,462 per month or $17,549 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,158, average monthly benefit – $553.54.
Popular questions at Ahoskie, 27910
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.