- Address: Suite 2401, 1040 S Winter St 49221, Adrian, Michigan
- GPS: 41.8829413,-84.04030769999997
- Phone: 1-877-512-5943, 1-800-772-1213, 1-517-481-3819
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Adrian, Michigan like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Adrian, Michigan address is: Suite 2401, 1040 S Winter St 49221, Adrian, Michigan.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
If Coming To Adrian On Us-223 Take Winter St North, Winter St Runs Along The Eastside Of The Adrian Mall. Office Will Be On The Left About A Half Mile. If Coming From The North On Main St. Turn Left At Metcalf (the Street Along Side Clift Pontiac). Ssa Is At The Next Corner On The Left In The Human Services Building.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 21,133 people in Adrian and 98,266 in Lenawee County.
- Service: Lenawee County. Cities: Adrian, Hudson, Morenci, Tecumseh. Villages: Addison, Blissfield, Britton, Cement City, Clayton, Clinton, Deerfield, Onsted.
- Veterans: 6,527 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 14,691 people, average benefits – $1,551 per month or $18,614 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,971, average monthly benefit – $588.03.
Popular questions at Adrian, 49221
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.