- Address: Accawmacke Office Pk, 22581 Center Pkwy 23301, Accomac, Virginia
- GPS: 37.7291408,-75.67040109999999
- Phone: 1-866-964-1019, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Accomac, Virginia like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Accomac, Virginia address is: Accawmacke Office Pk, 22581 Center Pkwy 23301, Accomac, Virginia.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
We Are On Route 13, If Driving South We Are One Half Mile Past The Perdue Plant Take Right Into Accawmacke Office Park Follow Around To South Side Of Park We Are Next To The Usda Building, If Coming North We Are One Quarter Mile Past The Intersection Of Rt 13 And Courthouse Rd Turn Left Into Accawmacke Office Park Continue Around To South Side.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 519 people in Accomac and 33,164 in Accomack County.
- Service: Accomack County. Towns: Accomac, Belle Haven, Bloxom, Chincoteague, Hallwood, Keller, Melfa, Onancock, Onley, Painter, Parksley, Saxis, Tangier, Wachapreague.
- Veterans: 2,851 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 4,199 people, average benefits – $1,507 per month or $18,084 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,072, average monthly benefit – $549.44.
Popular questions at Accomac, 23301
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.